The details are still being ironed out, but Dave Doe is putting together another meet in the Netherlands (the last one was 10 years ago). Here is the website where you can find more official information: www.rail.nl. However, here is the preliminary lineup:
- John Wright: the reasoning, development and building of Federal street.
- Ed McCamey: wheel and rail standards and their interaction.
- Iain Rice: in search of realism
- Rene Gourley: Measure Once, Cut Twice: Simple techniques improve your model-building while saving time.
- Rene Gourley: Measure Never, Cut Twice: Use your computer to improve your model-building while saving time.
- Others are in negotiation
- Fremo:87 Glottertalbahn
- Rue de la glacière
- ClubProto :Entre P.O et PLM
- Quai 87 / Kaai 87
- Lilleskog 1927
- Special guest layout Pempoul (actually 7mm narrow gauge, but the one layout in MRJ of the past year I really wanted to see)
- Rene Gourley: I’ll be demoing ideas from my clinics
- Ed: building track
- John Wright
- Emmanuel NOUAILLIER: buildings
- Edwin Hoender Lokwerkstatt: DRG (HO pur)
- Protoscale ( Huet trains)
- and others