Brakes mostly done

Here are the brakes almost completed. This is, I think the first time I’ve used turnbuckles to model the clevises. These are tricky, and I think I’ve decided the best thing to do is to glue them to the rods while they are still on the sprue, then cut them in half. You’d wind up sacrificing half the turnbuckles, but I think I lost that many to the dust bunnies anyway.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s